Bringing together the finest and most forward thinking Data Experts. Hello from TLA DataTech
Who are the TLA?Tech London Advocates was founded by Russ Shaw and is an unrivalled collection of tech leaders, experts and investors uniting to form the most influential independent, private sector group in London.
More than 8,000 Advocates champion, connect and support London’s technology sector.
Learn more at techlondonadvocates.org.uk
Our aim is to "Promote the understanding in the value of Data"
How do we solve real world challenges using data? How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
We've heard about the Internet of Things, home automation, car connectivity, now let's see some disruption. Let's challenge how things have always been done.
Big Data! Ha! In 5 years we will look back and call that little data! We struggle with the volume of data today so let's build businesses to solve these data challenges today and for tomorrow.
How can we keep refreshing our data skills as new technologies emerge, new challenges arise and the demand for fresh intelligence grows.
How can we learn from each other to keep iterating, stand on the shoulders of giants, fail forward?
How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
How do we get more people into Data. There is a shortage, there is demand, let's support the next generation with the right career path.
Nas RadevThe Data Democratisation Guy
Nas loves data and wants everyone to learn about data! Nas is CEO at Infinite Lambda, a data consultancy specialising in data engineering and machine learning and is an alumni of Imperial College, London.
Kam RafiqueThe Founder
Kam has worked in Data & Analytics since 2002 at companies such as Microsoft, Disney, Expedia, Sky, BBC, Fidelity Investments and BT. He founded Venturr, AnalyticsList as well as TLA DataTech.
Data News & Team Blog Posts
- Big Data Analytics Market Comprehensive Insights, Growth and Forecast by 2026 - OwnedPosted on 6 August 2020 | 9:40 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- High Performance Data Analytics Market 2020 Outlook, Growth By Top Companies: Cisco, SAP, HPE, Cray, Dell, Juniper Networks, IBM - OwnedPosted on 6 August 2020 | 9:27 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Global Impact of Covid-19 on Predictive Analytics Market Insights 2020 – Industry Overview, Competitive Players & Forecast 2027 | Alteryx, Inc., Angoss Software Corporation, Domino Data Lab, Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), etc - OwnedPosted on 6 August 2020 | 9:19 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Setting Up Data Analytics To Increase Profitability - CIO ApplicationsPosted on 6 August 2020 | 8:40 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Understanding How data-driven advertising can help brands - Analytics InsightPosted on 6 August 2020 | 8:18 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Due to COVID, demand for analytics has risen significantly, but information doesn't mean action (opinion) - Inside Higher EdPosted on 6 August 2020 | 8:11 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- 10 promising Irish Artificial Intelligence startups in 2020 - Silicon CanalsPosted on 6 August 2020 | 8:00 am | "artificial intelligence" - Google News
- Data Can't Do It All: Why Advanced Claims Management Calls for...Posted on 6 August 2020 | 7:59 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics Market Trends, Companies, Driver, Segmentation, Forecast to 2026 - Market Research PostsPosted on 6 August 2020 | 7:43 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Klaveness Digital launches Supply Chain Analytics service - Sea NewsPosted on 6 August 2020 | 7:20 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Hadoop and Big Data Analytics Market Global Status and Business Outlook 2020 to 2026 - Galus AustralisPosted on 6 August 2020 | 6:40 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market Major Key Players with Analysis, Trends, Share, Forecast and upto 2023 - OwnedPosted on 6 August 2020 | 6:20 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Data Analytics Outsourcing Market 2020 Status and Forecast 2027 COVID-19 Impact on Leading Vendors – Cognizant, Tech Mahindra, IBM, Deloitte, Genpact, etc.Posted on 6 August 2020 | 6:03 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- New Data Analytics Certificate at TRCC | News | dolphin-news.com - DolphinPosted on 6 August 2020 | 5:00 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market 2020 Upcoming Trends, Opportunities, Top Vendors – Siemens, IBM, Optum, Dell, Cerner Corporation, Philips, etc - Bulletin LinePosted on 6 August 2020 | 4:24 am | "data analytics" - Google News