Bringing together the finest and most forward thinking Data Experts. Hello from TLA DataTech
Who are the TLA?Tech London Advocates was founded by Russ Shaw and is an unrivalled collection of tech leaders, experts and investors uniting to form the most influential independent, private sector group in London.
More than 5,000 Advocates champion, connect and support London’s technology sector.
Learn more at techlondonadvocates.org.uk
Our aim is to "Promote the understanding in the value of Data"
How do we solve real world challenges using data? How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
We've heard about the Internet of Things, home automation, car connectivity, now let's see some disruption. Let's challenge how things have always been done.
Big Data! Ha! In 5 years we will look back and call that little data! We struggle with the volume of data today so let's build businesses to solve these data challenges today and for tomorrow.
How can we keep refreshing our data skills as new technologies emerge, new challenges arise and the demand for fresh intelligence grows.
How can we learn from each other to keep iterating, stand on the shoulders of giants, fail forward?
How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
How do we get more people into Data. There is a shortage, there is demand, let's support the next generation with the right career path.
Get ready to rock in...
Colin SmithThe Lead
Colin has been in tech since 1998, in a career that spanned firms such as LinkedIn, Yahoo!, Aol, and a host of start ups and scale ups. Colin recently launched TestBoard, a productivety and workflow tool for data scientists and analysts.
Martin LepkaThe Data Democratisation Guy
Martin loves data and wants everyone to learn about data! Martin is a director at Keboola, a platform to collate and integrate data, as well as co-founder of the Data Foundry which helps people get into data and build out their expertise.
Kam RafiqueThe Founder
Kam has worked in Data & Analytics since 2002 at companies such as Microsoft, Disney, Expedia, Sky, BBC, Fidelity Investments and BT. He founded Venturr, AnalyticsList as well as TLA DataTech.
Data News & Team Blog Posts
- Congress finally stitches alliances in several states - gulfnews.comPosted on 24 March 2019 | 11:08 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- The Impact of Big Data on Different Industries - Analytics InsightPosted on 24 March 2019 | 9:32 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Predictive Analytics Market Analysis, Prediction by Region, Type, Size, Share, Applications and Technology, and Forecast to 2023 - Flatland TodayPosted on 24 March 2019 | 8:32 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Potassium Nitrate Market 2018-2026 Segment by Regions, Overall Analysis, Type, Application, SalesPosted on 24 March 2019 | 5:26 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Marine Corps to enhance forensics capability for rapid data analysisPosted on 24 March 2019 | 5:24 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Medical Device Complaint Management Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2018–2026Posted on 24 March 2019 | 4:57 am | data analytics - BingNews
- SAP Expands Analytics Offerings on SAP Cloud-Based PlatformPosted on 24 March 2019 | 4:39 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Cryptocurrency Technical Analysis: Current Market Behavior Indicates A Change In Overall Buyer BehaviorPosted on 24 March 2019 | 1:46 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Startup jobs of the week: Canvass Analytics, Skritswap, Real Estate Webmasters - BetaKitPosted on 23 March 2019 | 11:09 pm | "data analytics" - Google News
- Southern Water’s centralised data team geared for silo bustingPosted on 23 March 2019 | 8:54 pm | data analytics - BingNews
- Tuning Your Consumer's Engagement Rates Without Driving Them Away - InfluencivePosted on 23 March 2019 | 6:01 pm | "data analytics" - Google News
- From IoT to Machine Learning, Latest Data Trends Enveloping Technology Landscape - Analytics InsightPosted on 23 March 2019 | 5:14 pm | "data analytics" - Google News
- Hadoop Big Data Analytics Market 2019 Analysis By MICROSOFT, AMAZON WEB SERVICES, IBM, TERADATA, TABLEAU SOFTWARE, CLOUDERA, PENTAHO, MARKLOGIC, SAP, PIVOTAL SOFTWARE - openPRPosted on 23 March 2019 | 5:07 pm | "data analytics" - Google News
- How To Apply Machine Learning And Big Data To Event Processing - Analytics India MagazinePosted on 23 March 2019 | 8:08 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Ethiopian black-box data analysis: French, American experts invitedPosted on 23 March 2019 | 1:27 am | data analytics - BingNews
- London Tech Week 2017 — Which Data events to attend?Posted on 7 June 2017 | 8:36 pm | DataTech - Medium
- Improving Customer Experience through Predictive Behavioural Analytics Meetup with TLA DataTech and…Posted on 7 October 2016 | 2:42 pm | DataTech - Medium