Bringing together the finest and most forward thinking Data Experts. Hello from TLA DataTech
Who are the TLA?Tech London Advocates was founded by Russ Shaw and is an unrivalled collection of tech leaders, experts and investors uniting to form the most influential independent, private sector group in London.
More than 8,000 Advocates champion, connect and support London’s technology sector.
Learn more at techlondonadvocates.org.uk
Our aim is to "Promote the understanding in the value of Data"
How do we solve real world challenges using data? How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
We've heard about the Internet of Things, home automation, car connectivity, now let's see some disruption. Let's challenge how things have always been done.
Big Data! Ha! In 5 years we will look back and call that little data! We struggle with the volume of data today so let's build businesses to solve these data challenges today and for tomorrow.
How can we keep refreshing our data skills as new technologies emerge, new challenges arise and the demand for fresh intelligence grows.
How can we learn from each other to keep iterating, stand on the shoulders of giants, fail forward?
How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
How do we get more people into Data. There is a shortage, there is demand, let's support the next generation with the right career path.
Nas RadevThe Data Democratisation Guy
Nas loves data and wants everyone to learn about data! Nas is CEO at Infinite Lambda, a data consultancy specialising in data engineering and machine learning and is an alumni of Imperial College, London.
Kam RafiqueThe Founder
Kam has worked in Data & Analytics since 2002 at companies such as Microsoft, Disney, Expedia, Sky, BBC, Fidelity Investments and BT. He founded Venturr, AnalyticsList as well as TLA DataTech.
Data News & Team Blog Posts
- How A Female Finance Pro Became A Pioneer In Health Care Innovation - ForbesPosted on 10 April 2020 | 12:00 pm | "data analytics" - Google News
- People Analytics is a Data-Driven Mindset - DIGIT.FYIPosted on 10 April 2020 | 11:13 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Data Analytics in a Time of Crisis - NC State NewsPosted on 10 April 2020 | 11:08 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Hitachi : to Accelerate Global Expansion of Lumada Business Gaining SaaS-based AI and Data Analytics Businesses in Asia - marketscreener.comPosted on 10 April 2020 | 10:41 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- How to Use Data Analytics to Create More Effective Content - Analytics InsightPosted on 10 April 2020 | 8:30 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- L&T uses artificial intelligence to help 20 cities combat Covid-19 - Economic TimesPosted on 10 April 2020 | 8:13 am | "artificial intelligence" - Google News
- Hadoop and Big Data Analytics Market Demands and Growth Prediction to 2026 - Surfacing MagazinePosted on 10 April 2020 | 7:32 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Fusionex Recognized as Key Global Leader of Big Data Solutions in Exclusive MarketsandMarkets' 2020 Research Report - Business WirePosted on 10 April 2020 | 6:00 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Big Data Analytics in Banking Market Size 2020 | Top Companies, Growth Overview, Technology, Latest Trends and Forecast 2026 - Curious DeskPosted on 10 April 2020 | 5:11 am | "data analytics" - Google News
- Mechanical Ventilators Market Key Player Analysis By - Devilbiss , Aeonmed , Synapse Biomedical Inc.Posted on 10 April 2020 | 4:59 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Morning Update: Are Canadians really staying home during the pandemic? Our phone location data has the answerPosted on 10 April 2020 | 4:49 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Should Automatic Data Processing, Inc.Posted on 10 April 2020 | 4:42 am | data analytics - BingNews
- What Is The Hiring Process Of Data Scientists At IBM?Posted on 10 April 2020 | 4:36 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic, CDC Wants To Hire A Chief Data OfficerPosted on 10 April 2020 | 4:36 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Artificial Intelligence: How AI Could Change Our Lives Forever - Live Trading NewsPosted on 10 April 2020 | 4:33 am | "artificial intelligence" - Google News