Bringing together the finest and most forward thinking Data Experts. Hello from TLA DataTech
Who are the TLA?Tech London Advocates was founded by Russ Shaw and is an unrivalled collection of tech leaders, experts and investors uniting to form the most influential independent, private sector group in London.
More than 5,000 Advocates champion, connect and support London’s technology sector.
Learn more at techlondonadvocates.org.uk
Our aim is to "Promote the understanding in the value of Data"
How do we solve real world challenges using data? How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
We've heard about the Internet of Things, home automation, car connectivity, now let's see some disruption. Let's challenge how things have always been done.
Big Data! Ha! In 5 years we will look back and call that little data! We struggle with the volume of data today so let's build businesses to solve these data challenges today and for tomorrow.
How can we keep refreshing our data skills as new technologies emerge, new challenges arise and the demand for fresh intelligence grows.
How can we learn from each other to keep iterating, stand on the shoulders of giants, fail forward?
How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
How do we get more people into Data. There is a shortage, there is demand, let's support the next generation with the right career path.
Kam RafiqueThe Lead
Kam has worked in Data & Analytics since 2002 at companies such as Microsoft, Expedia, BBC, Fidelity Investments and BT. He founded Venturr, AnalyticsList and also heads up the TLA DataTech Working Group.
Josh WalkerThe People Guy
With experience hiring talent in the Data & Technology world, Josh works with exciting technology start-up’s through to corporates embracing digital transformation. Josh is the co-founder of D&DC Data & Technology, a recruitment consultancy.
Waseem AliThe Business Intelligence Guy
Waseem has a passion for using data to support businesses’ in decision-making. Waseem is a Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate and currently co-founder at Cloudstream Partners, an Analytics & Business Intelligence consultancy.
Martin LepkaThe Data Democratisation Guy
Martin loves data and wants everyone to learn about data! Martin is a director at Keboola, a platform to collate and integrate data, as well as co-founder of the Data Foundry which helps people get into data and build out their expertise.
Data News & Team Blog Posts
- Big Data Provider Cloudwick Launches Security Analytics Platform - SDxCentralPosted on 25 July 2017 | 8:58 pm | data analytics - Google News
- How Insnap acquisition made-over Jessica Alba's company with data analytics - SiliconANGLE News (blog)Posted on 25 July 2017 | 8:32 pm | data analytics - Google News
- Potential of “Elastic Sensitivity” to Protect Privacy in Big Data AnalyticsPosted on 25 July 2017 | 4:19 pm | data analytics - BingNews
- STATS Edge Offers Football Clubs AI-Assisted Data Analytics On Opponents - Silicon UKPosted on 25 July 2017 | 3:13 pm | data analytics - Google News
- Decision Support, Big Data Analytics Reduce Hospital Blood Use - Health IT AnalyticsPosted on 25 July 2017 | 2:53 pm | data analytics - Google News
- Data analytics startup Iguazio reaps $33m in second funding round - The RegisterPosted on 25 July 2017 | 2:32 pm | data analytics - Google News
- Gravy Analytics and Qualia Announce Data Processing PartnershipPosted on 25 July 2017 | 2:32 pm | data analytics - BingNews
- Using Data Analytics to Tackle Government FraudPosted on 25 July 2017 | 2:30 pm | data analytics - BingNews
- Charter Invests in Dolan Data Analytics Company - Broadcasting & CablePosted on 25 July 2017 | 1:00 pm | data analytics - Google News
- BP broadens public cloud strategy by adopting Microsoft Azure for data analytics - ComputerWeekly.comPosted on 25 July 2017 | 11:44 am | data analytics - Google News
- Cogeco Peer 1 and Brytlyt partner to revolutionise enterprise data ...Posted on 25 July 2017 | 11:18 am | data analytics - Google News
- Data analytics startup Iguazio reaps $33m in second funding roundPosted on 25 July 2017 | 7:40 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Israeli data analytics firm iguazio raises $33 mlnPosted on 25 July 2017 | 5:17 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Data analytics and AI will disrupt fund management - Daily News & AnalysisPosted on 25 July 2017 | 3:31 am | data analytics - Google News
- The top 14 big data and data analytics certifications available todayPosted on 25 July 2017 | 2:48 am | data analytics - BingNews
- London Tech Week 2017 — Which Data events to attend?Posted on 7 June 2017 | 8:36 pm | DataTech - Medium
- Improving Customer Experience through Predictive Behavioural Analytics Meetup with TLA DataTech and…Posted on 7 October 2016 | 2:42 pm | DataTech - Medium