Bringing together the finest and most forward thinking Data Experts. Hello from TLA DataTech
Who are the TLA?Tech London Advocates was founded by Russ Shaw and is an unrivalled collection of tech leaders, experts and investors uniting to form the most influential independent, private sector group in London.
More than 5,000 Advocates champion, connect and support London’s technology sector.
Learn more at techlondonadvocates.org.uk
Our aim is to "Promote the understanding in the value of Data"
How do we solve real world challenges using data? How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
We've heard about the Internet of Things, home automation, car connectivity, now let's see some disruption. Let's challenge how things have always been done.
Big Data! Ha! In 5 years we will look back and call that little data! We struggle with the volume of data today so let's build businesses to solve these data challenges today and for tomorrow.
How can we keep refreshing our data skills as new technologies emerge, new challenges arise and the demand for fresh intelligence grows.
How can we learn from each other to keep iterating, stand on the shoulders of giants, fail forward?
How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
How do we get more people into Data. There is a shortage, there is demand, let's support the next generation with the right career path.
Kam RafiqueThe Lead
Kam has worked in Data & Analytics since 2002 at companies such as Microsoft, Expedia, BBC, Fidelity Investments and BT. He founded Venturr, AnalyticsList and also heads up the TLA DataTech Working Group.
Josh WalkerThe People Guy
With experience hiring talent in the Data & Technology world, Josh works with exciting technology start-up’s through to corporates embracing digital transformation. Josh is the co-founder of D&DC Data & Technology, a recruitment consultancy.
Waseem AliThe Business Intelligence Guy
Waseem has a passion for using data to support businesses’ in decision-making. Waseem is a Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate and currently co-founder at Cloudstream Partners, an Analytics & Business Intelligence consultancy.
Martin LepkaThe Data Democratisation Guy
Martin loves data and wants everyone to learn about data! Martin is a director at Keboola, a platform to collate and integrate data, as well as co-founder of the Data Foundry which helps people get into data and build out their expertise.
Data News & Team Blog Posts
- Case study: How CHROs can leverage technology, AI and data analytics - Human Resources OnlinePosted on 21 November 2017 | 6:31 pm | data analytics - Google News
- Smart Grid Data Analytics Market to Record Study Growth by 2025 - Digital JournalPosted on 21 November 2017 | 1:15 pm | data analytics - Google News
- Learn how to become a master of data analyticsPosted on 21 November 2017 | 11:15 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Case study: How CHROs can leverage technology, AI and data analyticsPosted on 21 November 2017 | 10:45 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Top 5 Reasons to be Thankful for Healthcare Big Data Analytics - Health IT AnalyticsPosted on 21 November 2017 | 9:35 am | data analytics - Google News
- Report says automation and analytics hold key to comms in 2018 - PRWeekPosted on 21 November 2017 | 8:11 am | data analytics - Google News
- Bayesian Methods for Hackers: Probabilistic Programming and Bayesian Inference (Addison-Wesley Data & Analytics)Posted on 21 November 2017 | 6:38 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Smart Grid Data Analytics Market to Record Study Growth by 2025Posted on 21 November 2017 | 5:05 am | data analytics - BingNews
- People Analytics, Data and Learning: Insights from SAP’s Chief Learning OfficerPosted on 21 November 2017 | 3:59 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Big Data and Analytics Latin America MARKET STRATEGY, GROWTH AND ANALYSIS 2017 – 2022Posted on 21 November 2017 | 2:56 am | data analytics - BingNews
- MariaDB Energizes the Data Warehouse with Open Source Analytics SolutionPosted on 21 November 2017 | 2:37 am | data analytics - BingNews
- MNI DATA ANALYSIS: US Oct Existing Home Sales Up 2.0% to 5.48MPosted on 21 November 2017 | 12:35 am | data analytics - BingNews
- VJIT, Qlik setup Data Analytics Acceleration Centre - The Hans IndiaPosted on 20 November 2017 | 11:36 pm | data analytics - Google News
- An Analysis of the Daily Data DelugePosted on 20 November 2017 | 5:58 pm | data analytics - BingNews
- Automotive Data Analytics Market: Forecast (2017-2023) - PR Newswire (press release)Posted on 20 November 2017 | 5:07 pm | data analytics - Google News
- London Tech Week 2017 — Which Data events to attend?Posted on 7 June 2017 | 1:36 pm | DataTech - Medium
- Improving Customer Experience through Predictive Behavioural Analytics Meetup with TLA DataTech and…Posted on 7 October 2016 | 7:42 am | DataTech - Medium