Bringing together the finest and most forward thinking Data Experts. Hello from TLA DataTech
Who are the TLA?Tech London Advocates was founded by Russ Shaw and is an unrivalled collection of tech leaders, experts and investors uniting to form the most influential independent, private sector group in London.
More than 5,000 Advocates champion, connect and support London’s technology sector.
Learn more at techlondonadvocates.org.uk
Our aim is to "Promote the understanding in the value of Data"
How do we solve real world challenges using data? How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
We've heard about the Internet of Things, home automation, car connectivity, now let's see some disruption. Let's challenge how things have always been done.
Big Data! Ha! In 5 years we will look back and call that little data! We struggle with the volume of data today so let's build businesses to solve these data challenges today and for tomorrow.
How can we keep refreshing our data skills as new technologies emerge, new challenges arise and the demand for fresh intelligence grows.
How can we learn from each other to keep iterating, stand on the shoulders of giants, fail forward?
How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
How do we get more people into Data. There is a shortage, there is demand, let's support the next generation with the right career path.
Get ready to rock in...
Kam RafiqueThe Lead
Kam has worked in Data & Analytics since 2002 at companies such as Microsoft, Expedia, BBC, Fidelity Investments and BT. He founded Venturr, AnalyticsList and also heads up the TLA DataTech Working Group.
Josh WalkerThe People Guy
With experience hiring talent in the Data & Technology world, Josh works with exciting technology start-up’s through to corporates embracing digital transformation. Josh is the co-founder of D&DC Data & Technology, a recruitment consultancy.
Waseem AliThe Business Intelligence Guy
Waseem has a passion for using data to support businesses’ in decision-making. Waseem is a Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate and currently co-founder at Cloudstream Partners, an Analytics & Business Intelligence consultancy.
Martin LepkaThe Data Democratisation Guy
Martin loves data and wants everyone to learn about data! Martin is a director at Keboola, a platform to collate and integrate data, as well as co-founder of the Data Foundry which helps people get into data and build out their expertise.
Data News & Team Blog Posts
- Ultimate Data & Analytics BundlePosted on 24 September 2017 | 1:35 am | data analytics - BingNews
- 6 data analytics success stories: An inside lookPosted on 24 September 2017 | 1:34 am | data analytics - BingNews
- How Data Analytics Can Guide Higher Education and the Future Workforce [Infographic]Posted on 24 September 2017 | 1:34 am | data analytics - BingNews
- EY Global Advisory Analytics Leader on Bringing the Data Analytics Engine Up to SpeedPosted on 24 September 2017 | 1:34 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Q&A: Dakota State University on Why Data Analytics Is Key to the FuturePosted on 24 September 2017 | 1:03 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Data Analysis with RPosted on 24 September 2017 | 12:59 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Detailed examination of the World hadoop and big data analytics market forecast to 2022Posted on 23 September 2017 | 7:14 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Q&A: Dakota State University on Why Data Analytics Is Key to the Future - EdTech Magazine: Focus on Higher EducationPosted on 22 September 2017 | 9:17 pm | data analytics - Google News
- If you want to upgrade your data analysis skills, which programming language should you learn? - QuartzPosted on 22 September 2017 | 10:00 am | data analytics - Google News
- If you want to upgrade your data analysis skills, which programming language should you learn?Posted on 22 September 2017 | 2:00 am | data analytics - BingNews
- How Big Data and Analytics Can Transform Manufacturing - Knowledge@WhartonPosted on 21 September 2017 | 6:49 pm | data analytics - Google News
- How Ryft Uses AWS's Reprogrammable Chips for Big Data Analytics in Hybrid Cloud - Data Center KnowledgePosted on 21 September 2017 | 6:35 pm | data analytics - Google News
- Shipping failing to capitalise on data analytics, says Caterpillar - Marine Electronics and Communications MagazinePosted on 21 September 2017 | 12:20 pm | data analytics - Google News
- Leveraging data analytics to spot tech trends and hire the right talentPosted on 21 September 2017 | 8:00 am | data analytics - BingNews
- How Big Data and Analytics Can Transform ManufacturingPosted on 21 September 2017 | 2:00 am | data analytics - BingNews
- London Tech Week 2017 — Which Data events to attend?Posted on 7 June 2017 | 8:36 pm | DataTech - Medium
- Improving Customer Experience through Predictive Behavioural Analytics Meetup with TLA DataTech and…Posted on 7 October 2016 | 2:42 pm | DataTech - Medium