Bringing together the finest and most forward thinking Data Experts. Hello from TLA DataTech
Who are the TLA?Tech London Advocates was founded by Russ Shaw and is an unrivalled collection of tech leaders, experts and investors uniting to form the most influential independent, private sector group in London.
More than 5,000 Advocates champion, connect and support London’s technology sector.
Learn more at techlondonadvocates.org.uk
Our aim is to "Promote the understanding in the value of Data"
How do we solve real world challenges using data? How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
We've heard about the Internet of Things, home automation, car connectivity, now let's see some disruption. Let's challenge how things have always been done.
Big Data! Ha! In 5 years we will look back and call that little data! We struggle with the volume of data today so let's build businesses to solve these data challenges today and for tomorrow.
How can we keep refreshing our data skills as new technologies emerge, new challenges arise and the demand for fresh intelligence grows.
How can we learn from each other to keep iterating, stand on the shoulders of giants, fail forward?
How do we improve our lives while protecting our personal data? What and where is the trade off?
How do we get more people into Data. There is a shortage, there is demand, let's support the next generation with the right career path.
Get ready to rock in...
Colin SmithThe Lead
Colin has been in tech since 1998, in a career that spanned firms such as LinkedIn, Yahoo!, Aol, and a host of start ups and scale ups. Colin recently launched TestBoard, a productivety and workflow tool for data scientists and analysts.
Martin LepkaThe Data Democratisation Guy
Martin loves data and wants everyone to learn about data! Martin is a director at Keboola, a platform to collate and integrate data, as well as co-founder of the Data Foundry which helps people get into data and build out their expertise.
Kam RafiqueThe Founder
Kam has worked in Data & Analytics since 2002 at companies such as Microsoft, Disney, Expedia, Sky, BBC, Fidelity Investments and BT. He founded Venturr, AnalyticsList as well as TLA DataTech.
Data News & Team Blog Posts
- Data Sockets Market Application and Analysis to 2017-2022Posted on 21 October 2018 | 3:34 pm | data analytics - BingNews
- SLASSCOM AI Asia Summit 2018 focuses on Data Science, Machine Learning and AnalyticsPosted on 21 October 2018 | 1:10 pm | data analytics - BingNews
- Starting Lineups, Crime, Elections: The Unusual Use Cases For Predictive Analytics - ForbesPosted on 21 October 2018 | 6:00 am | data analytics - Google News
- New York Power Authority enlists data analytics experts to accelerate digital utility strategyPosted on 20 October 2018 | 10:20 pm | data analytics - BingNews
- Analytics/Big DataPosted on 20 October 2018 | 12:07 pm | data analytics - BingNews
- India must consider drones and data analytics to secure its coastPosted on 20 October 2018 | 1:06 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Data analytics, telemedicine aid in cancer survivorship care - HealioPosted on 19 October 2018 | 11:06 pm | data analytics - Google News
- The path from predictive to prescriptive analytics - TechRadarPosted on 19 October 2018 | 10:38 am | data analytics - Google News
- Experian CIO Barry Libenson explains latest changes in data analyticsPosted on 19 October 2018 | 7:21 am | data analytics - BingNews
- What Does a Data Analyst Do? - Southern New Hampshire UniversityPosted on 18 October 2018 | 8:28 pm | data analytics - Google News
- Data analytics startup Incorta raises $15 million from Microsoft's M12 and Telstra Ventures - VentureBeatPosted on 18 October 2018 | 5:01 pm | data analytics - Google News
- RCM tip of the day: Use data analytics to predict patient behavior, cut losses - Becker's Hospital ReviewPosted on 18 October 2018 | 4:36 pm | data analytics - Google News
- ESMA data analysis values EU derivatives market at €660 trillion with central clearing increasing significantlyPosted on 18 October 2018 | 9:04 am | data analytics - BingNews
- Ulster University gets £5m donation to boost data analytics - Irish TimesPosted on 17 October 2018 | 4:50 pm | data analytics - Google News
- Delta teams up with Airbus on predictive analytics - Supply Chain DivePosted on 17 October 2018 | 3:58 pm | data analytics - Google News
- London Tech Week 2017 — Which Data events to attend?Posted on 7 June 2017 | 8:36 pm | DataTech - Medium
- Improving Customer Experience through Predictive Behavioural Analytics Meetup with TLA DataTech and…Posted on 7 October 2016 | 2:42 pm | DataTech - Medium